12.26.2011

Christmas Highlights

Today, December 26th, has been perfectly lazy.  Lots of sleeping.  Lots of napping.  Lots of lounging.  Lots of movie watching.

And lots of Violet laying on me while we sleep/nap/lounge/watch movies.  I think she's still catching up from the sleep she didn't get on Christmas Eve.  I am relishing the cuddle time.

We haven't had a day like this in a while, and after Daniel's Vomitfest 2011, it was a blissfully uneventful day.

Here are a few photos to recap Violet's 2nd Christmas in our family.  Now excuse me... my spot on the couch is getting cold, and Violet is hollaring for me because we're about to start "The Incredible".  Again.  Peace out.







Lots of fun presents, but the only thing Violet actually requested this year was "a sucker".  So here's her face as she sees what's inside the tiny package with her name on it:

  

The telltale sign that we did Christmas RIGHT: 


Playing by the fire (and new lit-up reindeer) late on Christmas Night:

 

1 comment:

Joi Ashley said...

She is beautiful! I love her smile it's contagious. Found your blog while trying to find some styles (for a newbie corn rower) for my toddler.