6.26.2010

Hello, iPhone

My sweet husband camped out at the mall (seriously) to get us a set of new iPhones on the day they were released. And after years of old school paperweight phones, the new ones are fantastic. Luxurious. Life-altering. And they have a great little built in camera with some fun photography apps designed for that retro look I love. It's just perfect for those occasions when I don't want to bust out the big camera.

Here are a few recent mini masterpieces, compliments of our friend, Steve Jobs.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mum and Dad of Violet and Daniel.
Lovely blog, full of profound love and delight! My name is Kate Brennan, I work for a charity in Sydney Australia and wanted to ask you permission to use a small photo of Violet on a recruitment poster for Volunteers. I coordinate a Volunteer Home Visiting Program which supports families who need help. We annually recruit volunteers by making flyers for local libraries etc. It's not a huge production - she just captured the joy we are trying to help occur in childrens lives here. The website for my organisation is www.goodbeginnings.org.au
Many thanks for considering and I wish you continued luck with your ongoing journey with your children.
Kate Brennan