11.25.2011

That Photo

Some photos just capture the heart of a family.  Some photos just completely portray what it FELT like to be somewhere.  Some photos just make you want to look at them over... and over... and over.

For me, this is that photo.

It was taken last month at our family Halloween party, but after most everyone had changed into their regular clothes.  (I love that Keila and Raquel still look half dressed up.  My Chola and Flapper sisters.)

Papa Bear was giving the kids a ride, and the grown ups just kept on piling on, the whole room just full of laughter and shrieks of joy.  It was hilarious, and just so fun.  (And Fernando is definitely up to no good back there.  Poor, poor Papa.)

Anyway.  It just warms my heart for a thousand reasons, not the least of which is seeing Violet at the front of such support and love.  I hope she understands someday what an amazing network God created for her.  Because not all kids get to experience this.

No comments: