3.26.2012

Fake Pout

I found these photos from a "hair style shoot" a month or so ago and I had to share.  They just make me laugh.  

Violet's pout is in full force these days, and she wields that thing like a weapon.  Half the time, the actual pout makes her laugh and she loses the battle on her own.  For example... this happened when I told her that she could not have a sucker:  


So I laughed (like every good mom would, right??!) and it made her laugh, too:  


One of these days I hope to document the "full body pout" she has perfected.  It's impressive, pathetic and adorable all at the same time.  

2 comments:

Kendra Thaler said...

I am inspired, touched and happy reading this blog! Your little Violet is adorable and seems to have the time of her life every day. Thank you for capturing these moments and giving us a peek into her life :) By the way, excellent job with her hair! Beautiful!!

Mary Frances said...

I found your blog through Kendra Thaler!!! Sooooo cute and soooo excited to see that you have adopted a lil Ethiopian girl!!! One of my closest friends is Ethiopian annnnnd I have a special place in my heart for African kids!!! Check out my blog some time Classicmarymoments.blogspot.com