11.26.2010

Thankful for HER

This Thanksgiving, all I could think about what how lucky we are to have Violet. How at this time last year, we didn't have a daughter and she was in an orphanage. The food, the family, the incredibly amount of love all around us all day nearly brought me to tears. I am so thankful for HER.

And this year, I didn't bring my camera to Thanksgiving so that I wouldn't be so focused on the photos that I wouldn't enjoy the event.

Hence... no photos. Well, there's one.

But Daniel looks terrified, I look cheesy, Fernando is talking, and Violet looks, well, not pleased.

But here you go... an Amaro Thanksgiving.

The day was pretty amazing - so many family members and so much food! We played games and took naps and kept on eating. Violet did admirably with all the noise and chaos. After the initial adjustment, she seemed to like it!

No comments: