2.27.2011

All The Excitement... part 2

(Continued)

Ms. Stephanie is like an aunt around here, even though she's not related. The kids adore her, and so do we. She's one of my oldest and dearest friends and we would love it if she decided to live here forever.

During her visit, she stubbornly insisted that I give her MY camera and let her take some family photos. I protested for 100 good reasons, but that's the thing with friends that close. They will match your stubbornness and go one step further. So, we went to the desert (after a quick run to Target to get Violet something gray! The only color missing from her wardrobe!)

I was wrong. This whole experience was amazing and worth it - I LOVE having awesome shots of the four of us. It was great teamwork - she let me set up my settings and the shot however I wanted, and she executed it beautifully.


Anyway. Two weeks later, we are exhausted from all the excitement, but content and full of love (and great family photos!).

1 comment:

janae said...

Such great photos!