2.14.2012

My Sweet Valentine

For Valentine's Day this year, we pulled out an "archive" outfit - one of my childhood frocks.  The sweet little pink and white polka dot number was intended to be a baby dress.  As in, 6-9 months, I'm pretty sure.  But one of the perks of having au uber-petite little lady is that she can wear baby dresses like shirts.

We snuck outside for a few photos before heading to school, and the Valentine's Day party that was waiting for her.  Violet helped me craft little heart valentines for her friends the day before and was looking forward to handing them out.  They featured her favorite sweet treat, Dum-Dum suckers.  (Which also helped her survive yet another holiday centered around junk food.  Praise the Lord for Dum-Dums.)

And on that note... my sweet little Violet valentine...





Ah yes, and Mittens snuck out for a quick Valentine's day jaunt.  It's a little more thrilling on holidays, apparently.  

No comments: